Saturday 21 January 2012

New Site Sections!

I have added two new pages to the main site:


Electric Eyes


This section I will occasionally update with photos either I have taken of find to be particularly inspiring - obviously credit will be given to the original creator when possible. Currently there is just a scary Halloween snap of my eye glowing, exciting stuff right?!


Pillow Book


After reading about Sei Shōnagon - the court lady of Fujiwara no Teishi, a consort of Emperor Ichijo, the 66th emperor of Japan - I was inspired to start my own of what people call, her Pillow Book. Sei Shōnagon's Pillow Book was a personal collection of her thoughts and observations, she would make long lists of things she might find beautiful, or irritating. This section will be dedicated to errant thoughts and my personal opinions on the world and the people around me, I'll be nice and leave names out of it though! That's more than Sei Shōnagon ever did :P

No comments:

Post a Comment