Tuesday 20 December 2011

Counting Down The Days...

Christmas is in six days, it's less than a week away! I didn't ask for anything in particular, because I don't feel that I need anything in particular and anything I do really want is far too expensive (iPad2) or not even out yet (iPad3). With that said, there are a few little items I know I will definitely be purchasing with the funds I will hopefully acquire over the Christmas period. I won't go into too much detail but I'm going to make a little list of links and comment on some of them, you know, for the giggles - here it is:

  • Kyoku - Pore Reducing Serum (£35.00) - this stuff looks great, I've seen a good few reviews over the Tube of the You and people rave about it. It's a little expensive to say it's only 50ml but it's supposed to last a good long while and can you really put a price on tiny pores? Maybe you can! So can I, and that price is thirty five pounds. I originally spotted it on Jim Chapman's Youtube channel, I always watch him, he has some really useful tutorials and reviews!
  • 'Born To Die' - Lana Del Rey (£12.99) - this girl really has me excited, so far out of all of the songs from her I have heard there have been none I've disliked. She has a really hypnotic voice, and her music is just so relaxed but at the same time it can be quite dark and fiery. The music video for the title track is just unreal (to me) and a link to it can be seen in my previous post. I'm really happy that I started listening to her because I was getting a little tired of uppity pop and dance music seeing as it's all I've listened to since starting university. The album is out 30/01/2012 and I can't wait!
  • Hugo Boss Bottled (£30.00) - this is my all time favourite men's fragrance. It is really light but quite masculine and it lasts for hours. According to Boots, "Boss Bottled is the encapsulation of Boss in a fragrance," and it's made up of apple, citrus and a whole load of wood based scents.
  • Apple iPad 2 (£399-£659) - I've been dying to get my hands on an iPad of my own for such a long time but with Apple's annual product renewal cycle it's never seemed worth it because whatever you buy one year will be outdated the next. That being said, I decided earlier this month that I could put up with my device being succeeded by a faster model after just one year. So as the link might suggest, I've been seriously considering purchasing the iPad 2. That was until the rumours started flying about a February iPad 3 release, so.... I'm going to hold out a little while and see what happens - either way, by March I'll have an iPad, that is decided.
  • Multi Colour Wingcap Shoes (£40.00) - haven't been on Asos for too long but these look snazzy! Yeah, I said snazzy! I love brogue-style shoes and these are just that little bit modern but still retain much of the classic brogue look - me wants.
  • Elantris - Brandon Sanderson (£8.99) - Brandon Sanderson is one of my all time favourite authors, I think that the man is a genius! Elantris is actually the first book he had published and it's been in and out of circulation the last few years in the UK which is why I think I've never seen it on the shelf. It always receives great reviews and it has even been praised by my good friend Martin, so I know it must be good *winks*.
  • Dr Dre Beats [Pro White] (£281.00) - I tried a pair of these on in HMV and I have to say, they are amazing. They're a bit ostentatious (huge, white, giant B logo) but I can get past that, they are just crystal clear. Plus, if there's only one iPod about you can daisy chain them with other headphones so everyone can listen in!

I think that's it, obviously I can't afford all of it *sobs* but I should be able to get my hands on a good few of the items I've posted - this will please me! Anyway that's it for my post-Xmas wish list, hope you've seen something you like too! If anyone has a similar list, share it in the comments section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment