Monday 19 December 2011

It Begins.

So, this is my first post. Hopefully this will be a really good place to write about all of the things I find interesting, plus it's a useful way to eat up all of my free time!! I spend a lot of time on YouTube and Stumbled Upon so expect a lot of video links, pictures and articles that have caught my eye. Sometimes you're gonna see a post and think, "Why am I here..." but that's OK *smiles* judge away - I don't care, much. I'll try and keep my posts ranged and interesting so they don't get samey!

I don't have much to add today because it's really late, but I'll leave you with the video for 'Born To Die,' the newest single from Lana Del Rey - she's my favorite artist at the moment, I urge you to search for her other stuff, it's all great! I think the video is stunning, it's so well made and the final scene is so powerful and cinematic, I could watch it over and over - plus, there are tigers!


No comments:

Post a Comment