Thursday 22 December 2011

Crazy Crazy "Book Of The Week" Mishap!


So, as it turns out, foolish foolish me left Brandon Sanderson's book 'Alloy Of Law' back at my university flat. This is great seeing as I posted it to the book of the week page and promised myself I would finish reading it by Christmas - that this will happen is looking very very unlikely. But Jacob [you say] why don't you just read another book, or wait until after Christmas to read and review Sanderson's? Ah, [I respond] that would be an excellent plan, had I not already tweeted Sanderson and told him I was doing it this week (not that he cares in the slightest - seeing as he is finishing up Memory Of Light - he's a busy man, I understand * haha*) so instead I've been down to the shops and I bought Warbreaker, another one of his books (just released although not officially published until January 2012 as the kind Waterstones lady informed me). 

I will read and review this book instead and then do 'Alloy Of Law' next week, possibly the week after. Now that that is all cleared up, have a look at the Warbreaker cover, it's shexy!

And no, by that I do not mean SHE is sexy...





No comments:

Post a Comment